Alright then... The week didn't exactly crawl by now did it... But still, I had a pretty good time in school this week I have to admit. My room is still in relatively good shape... Clean and tidy like I promised. I'm still on top of all my homework... Owing nothing and planning to get everything done on time. Haven't been bowling for almost a week now. Hope my timing's not off. I think Jason found out about our plan to kick him out. Now he's shit pissed. And i heard from Hariz that Jason said that if we wanted to train under him then we would have to follow his style of coaching. Personally, I feel that he's a lousy coach. So Jason, you can fuck off. I don't understand why Biyi and some other girls from the team like him so much and would actually disagree to the idea of changing to a better coach. Wtf is wrong with y'all man. And its not like they are bowling well under him. Look at your friggin' scores man. Can't even bowl a decent game without screwing up. I'm not being mean or anything. I'm just stating the facts. Well, ehough said. A.maths beckons! Gotta go finish up my A. maths homework.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home