Soggy
Its been a week since school started. This semester I really intend to pay attention during lseeons! I find that if I really listen I'll get important things in my head. Wow... amazing revelation isnt it? took me 9 years to really get that. I guess I've always known it, but I'd just banked on reading up after school or just a few hours before taking my exam and that's suicide cos once you fall behind it's really really hard to catch up.
Hm... it's been raining non-stop hasnt it! What a wet wet start. I remember last year there was a massive heat wave. The weather's getting so extreme. I think it's because of ozone problems and global warming... so stop burning plastics, people!
Hm... it's been raining non-stop hasnt it! What a wet wet start. I remember last year there was a massive heat wave. The weather's getting so extreme. I think it's because of ozone problems and global warming... so stop burning plastics, people!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home