Someday...
Someday you will love,
Someday you will care,
Someday you will treasure the moments that we've shared.
Someday you will know that love is not a game,
then you will realize that I am not the same.
Someday you will know what it feels like to get hurt,
then you will realize you treated me like dirt.
Someday you will listen to a poem or a song,
then you will say to yourself,
"My, I was wrong."
Someday you will love,
Someday you will care,
But when that day comes baby,
I won't be there.
Someday you will care,
Someday you will treasure the moments that we've shared.
Someday you will know that love is not a game,
then you will realize that I am not the same.
Someday you will know what it feels like to get hurt,
then you will realize you treated me like dirt.
Someday you will listen to a poem or a song,
then you will say to yourself,
"My, I was wrong."
Someday you will love,
Someday you will care,
But when that day comes baby,
I won't be there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home