School has started for a month now and its no walk in the park or sex on the beach. Its really tough and I disticntly remember during peer tutoring today when we had to do sums on binomial theorem. I came out from class all depressed and distraught because there were like tombs and caskets of knowledge to be absorbed and yet I am still unable and unwilling to. I really need to buck up.
On another note, valentine's day is coming so someone please buy me the little mermaid dvd so I can stay home and watch it because I'd be very free on that day(you know why lah)
On another note, valentine's day is coming so someone please buy me the little mermaid dvd so I can stay home and watch it because I'd be very free on that day(you know why lah)

1 Comments:
Buck Up bro Make sure U go JC OkaYz.. Hee Hee JkJk JusT do Ur besT aiTe. EH GOSH i caNT see ur TAGBOARD .. whEre izziT ? OOps..
Little mermaid CD ? I got TONNS of Cd u wanna watch LOLX.. clean ONes of cuz.. Haha.. aWW so sad .. aLOne. SO am I .. SO hows MOOOo ~
N yeah.. BowL wiTh me One daY brO.. U oughT 2 .. Haha .. Take caRe aiTe ..
Post a Comment
<< Home