Thursday, March 16, 2006

Isn't life funny sometimes?
How you can be ecstatic one moment and below rock bottom the next?
People have such effect on other people. Why can't everyone just be nice to each other and let everyone be happy?
Why can't parents understand their children and their needs?
Why do parents neglect their children?
They mould you.
Nurture you.
They can also damage you and leave you empty, lacking in the love and care that you need. It's not just about this vulnerable and rebellious phase that we're in - with our need for independence and flagging authority; it's about who they are, and who I am. If they don't make an effort to understand you, how can they claim to love you? I can't even begin to explain how I'm feeling, and I don't really want to.
I just feel the sudden urge to bitch and scream at people, though I probably won't. It might make me feel better, but I probably won't. I don't mind talking about it, but I probably won't. And I really question why.
Why do I act like I'm okay when I'm not? That's a very good question.
A nail was shoved into a piece of wood. Time and again, various hammers took turns to hit it, and they did so incessantly, jamming it further and deeper down into the stubborn wood. Upon being hit by the last hammer, the whole nail was finally completely jammed into the wood.
Is that nail me? Is that my fate? Sure feels like it.
Life can be so funny sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home