Sunday, August 06, 2006

I'm done with my family man. Fuck we're back at it again. All the quarrelling and shit. Life really sucks right now but what the hell, when has it ever been good. My mum's being a bitch, my bro's a dick, my grandma just can't shut the fuck up and my dad's keeping quiet because he doesn't want to start another quarrel. Could tell that hes hiding his piss. But sooner or later he's gonna blow up at us. Sorry mum for screwing up your birthday dinner but you made me.

I realise that i only have a few true friends whom i can count on when i'm in shit. The others would just abandon me. That sense of having your kindness taken for granted and stepped on like it never mattered really sucks. Even by some whom i call brothers. Yes call me emo or whatever for all i care. But fuck, do you people know what fucking bank loans are? I'm not some rich bitch and my dad doesn't print money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home