Monday, August 28, 2006

Running On Empty

I feel no good today. Everything feels bad. I am sick of doing nothing, I am sick of dreaming, I am sick of wasting time. Every day is an opportunity and, as of late, I have been squandering some good ones.

I am scared. I am scared of changing things. I am scared of taking chances. Both of those things go against who I am at my core, except at this moment.

And I have lost all faith in myself. Searching left, right, up and down and finding nothing leaves me void of all ambition or willingness to continue.

The current of life had kept me regulated for a while, but I am warming up to the truth. I am opening my eyes and they are revealing that I am not so great. I am not as big on the outside as my insides lead me to believe.

I know where this is coming from. I know exactly where. It stems from me ignoring intuition, thinking about things instead of doing them. I need to change. I have to make an adjustment and get things back to where they ought to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home