Sunday, October 15, 2006

Adventures on bus 188

I was on my way home from Denzel's place yesyerday and sitting across me there was this couple totally flirting into each other and baby talking and what not. (That's not the strange part). Yes, sometimes couples like to do these silly things in public places to show their love and affection for each other to the whole world. Mostly hitting/tickling each other and talking to each other in voices a few octaves higher than normal. You want to hear what it sounds like, go play with a 3 month old baby. So yah, many couples are guilty of it.

However, the couple sitting across me totally crossed the line. They were native taiwan or chinese nationals I presume. They were speaking in the taiwan/chinese accent and talking about how much they love each other and the girl was flicking her hair every five seconds and everytime she did that I wanted to puke in my bag. So there they were smooching and kissing each other when suddenly...

.

.

.

.

.

AAHHHH CHHOOOOOOOO!!! THE GIRL SNEEZED DIRECTLY IN HER BOYFRIEND'S FACE!!!

.

.

.

.

.

She turned and sneezed in his face! And I could feel her snot just shooting out of her mouth onto his face. Suddenly, having bird shit on your head doesn't seem that gross anymore. After that crazy bitch sneezed on his face she still had the cheek to laugh. And the worse thing was, the guy seemed to like it. WHATTEHFUCK!!! And then the girl proceeded to wipe her snot off his face. Oh gosh, typing this out just made me relive that portion of my life again. I need to take a moment to rest.

I mean, there are cute things that couples do to each other and then there are things that just cross the line. This is one classic example. Even though I've never had the chance to get comfortable with a girl, I think being comfortable with each other may mean letting out a little fart or burp but to spew snot over the face kinda crosses the line. I know, go ahead and shiver in disgust.

So when I alighted still shaken from the experience I took a cab home because I had missed the last 985 bus. Got home and crashed and woke up this morning to see that singapore is once again being covered in thick smog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home