Recluse Mode On
I know havent I been blogging. And I know whenever I do, its vague, at times ambiguious, and sometimes depressing as if I was gonna break down and kill myself.
But sorry, for all those people who wish I was dead, I am not attempting to kill myself, not anytime soon.
The current of life hasn't been the most accomodating for blogging on my part, and this I seek forgiveness for very little, irregular blogging, and boring content.
When I checked back at my previous posts I realised they have changed drastically from the entertaining, to the very boring posts about myself. This blog has become a mere outlet for the venting of frustrations and basically, for the times I feel like shit. I admit, it hasn't been the most enjoyable of blogs to read because it's not any different from the rest of the blogs where ah lians blog about their day.
Thus, in the light of things, I have decided to go momentarily on hiatus for about a month until O's are over, and thereafter, I shall blog more entertaining things. Hopefully as life seems to get a bit better, and as I hope for some deviation from the daily monotony of rushing for O's.
As I write, stagnant work begs for attention as the exams draw nearer. So I shall take my leave, and get down to finishing things up before coming back here, and hopefully rectifying the sad state of my blog.
Please check back on the 20th of november.
Yours,
sadly not so faithfully,
James.
But sorry, for all those people who wish I was dead, I am not attempting to kill myself, not anytime soon.
The current of life hasn't been the most accomodating for blogging on my part, and this I seek forgiveness for very little, irregular blogging, and boring content.
When I checked back at my previous posts I realised they have changed drastically from the entertaining, to the very boring posts about myself. This blog has become a mere outlet for the venting of frustrations and basically, for the times I feel like shit. I admit, it hasn't been the most enjoyable of blogs to read because it's not any different from the rest of the blogs where ah lians blog about their day.
Thus, in the light of things, I have decided to go momentarily on hiatus for about a month until O's are over, and thereafter, I shall blog more entertaining things. Hopefully as life seems to get a bit better, and as I hope for some deviation from the daily monotony of rushing for O's.
As I write, stagnant work begs for attention as the exams draw nearer. So I shall take my leave, and get down to finishing things up before coming back here, and hopefully rectifying the sad state of my blog.
Please check back on the 20th of november.
Yours,
sadly not so faithfully,
James.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home