Second time I'm posting today. Today's been pretty shit. Did quite alot of thinking and I think I really need a change. I've wasted too much time trying to pursue that dream of having a perfect life, perfect grades, perfect friends. That everything will go my way. Stupidity. I think dreams are the mind's way of masking reality. They just screw up your perception, till you don't know whats real anymore.
I'm giving up on dreaming.
When you feel like shit, you end up thinking too much, that makes you feel even more like shit and then you think even more, then you feel like an even bigger piece of shit and you think even more, and then you blog about it, then you feel even worse, and then you'll get too tired and go to sleep and then wonder the next day why you were feeling like shit the previous day because you realise that you've felt and shat and thought too much, that would make you feel even more like shit, and then, you'll feel better after you get too tired of feeling like shit.
Ahh the wonders of life. It's so great because when everything is totally like shit, it can't get any worse. And you feel better because it'll just keep improving. I don't know if this makes sense to you but it sure does to me. I'm banking on feeling better tomorrow. Off to bed then!
I'm giving up on dreaming.
When you feel like shit, you end up thinking too much, that makes you feel even more like shit and then you think even more, then you feel like an even bigger piece of shit and you think even more, and then you blog about it, then you feel even worse, and then you'll get too tired and go to sleep and then wonder the next day why you were feeling like shit the previous day because you realise that you've felt and shat and thought too much, that would make you feel even more like shit, and then, you'll feel better after you get too tired of feeling like shit.
Ahh the wonders of life. It's so great because when everything is totally like shit, it can't get any worse. And you feel better because it'll just keep improving. I don't know if this makes sense to you but it sure does to me. I'm banking on feeling better tomorrow. Off to bed then!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home