Sunday, October 08, 2006

What If?

I'm a very what if person, and I'm not all that proud of it. It's quite an irritating habit. I never fail to sit around, and question myself.

What if she liked me too? Doubt so...
What if I was better looking? Would I have gotten a hot chick by now?
What if my neighbour was Bill Gates? Would 50 dollar bills come flying out when he opens his gates?
What if I got into SJI? Would I have been better off?

I don't know why I torment myself with hypothetical situations, but I'm guessing its just that I want to know if I did the right thing or made the right desicion. It's pretty dumb when you come to think of it, because it's better not to know if you've done something wrong, than knowing because it's not like I can do anything about it. It's like putting a confidential envelope with the words "do not read" in it in bold.

Today I thought, what if I picked up swimming instead of bowling? And then I knew it was about time I went to sleep. There shouldn't be a question on why I'm doing it.

Oh, and there're other what if's I was thinking of today, but I shan't disclose. It's not like anyone of you would want to know anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home