You know, there's so much I'd like to have.
Today I wished I was better looking so I would have some hot girlfriend.
I just realised, today, 15 years young, knee deep in shit, that I'm pretty happy with everything.
Either I'm totally losing it, or I've found the meaning of life. But I highly suspect its the former.
Everything shitty seems pretty good for some reason now. Maybe my perspective has changed. Maybe I'm just so sleepy I'm starting to hallucinate.
I'm happy I'm pretty ugly because that means I'm not going to get a shallow girl (if I even manage to get one, but lets be optimistic for once.)
I'm happy that I'm not very friendly, because that means although I don't have many friends, I would have a few good ones.
I'm happy that people rarely give me stuff, because that means I would appreciate whatever I get more.
I'm happy I'm not rich, because then I wouldn't be able to buy friendship.
I'm happy I don't have much so I won't take anything for granted.
I'm having a good day. As bad as it seems.
Today I wished I was better looking so I would have some hot girlfriend.
I just realised, today, 15 years young, knee deep in shit, that I'm pretty happy with everything.
Either I'm totally losing it, or I've found the meaning of life. But I highly suspect its the former.
Everything shitty seems pretty good for some reason now. Maybe my perspective has changed. Maybe I'm just so sleepy I'm starting to hallucinate.
I'm happy I'm pretty ugly because that means I'm not going to get a shallow girl (if I even manage to get one, but lets be optimistic for once.)
I'm happy that I'm not very friendly, because that means although I don't have many friends, I would have a few good ones.
I'm happy that people rarely give me stuff, because that means I would appreciate whatever I get more.
I'm happy I'm not rich, because then I wouldn't be able to buy friendship.
I'm happy I don't have much so I won't take anything for granted.
I'm having a good day. As bad as it seems.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home