Trust
Some days, you sit and wonder just who you can trust. The bus ride home and a little bit of thinking made me realise that there aren't many people you can trust completely.
Find me a person who hasn't lied, withheld the truth, gone back on his word, or spilled a secret.
Honestly, I don't trust myself. And if it helps you to approach everything with a little more caution, then don't trust me completely either.
I really wish trust was as simple as it was in primary school. With randall going "can i trust you?". And upon approval, go "thrust!" as he jabs you in the ribs. Ahh yes, it was a lot simpler back then wasn't it.
Find me a person who hasn't lied, withheld the truth, gone back on his word, or spilled a secret.
Honestly, I don't trust myself. And if it helps you to approach everything with a little more caution, then don't trust me completely either.
I really wish trust was as simple as it was in primary school. With randall going "can i trust you?". And upon approval, go "thrust!" as he jabs you in the ribs. Ahh yes, it was a lot simpler back then wasn't it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home