All I Want For Christmas...

List:
1)HER :)
2)Spongebob bowling ball
3)Sonic alarm grenade
4)PS3
5)Bacardi 151 (75.5% alcohol)
6)Dexter sst6 burgandy bowling shoe
7)Oakley half jacket sunglasses
8)Apple Ipod
9)Orbea Comp Liege road bike
10)Endless Pool
11)Apple Macbook Pro
Not on list: Samsung ultra edition D900
*Cuz I already have it nigga. woohoo! wat wat... westside!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sonic alarm grenade. So cool that if I don't get it for christmas, I would go get it myself.
The Sonic Alarm is an alarm grenade (nice!). Simply pull the pin (with your teeth of course) and chuck it in your victims room. The grenade will then explode with a piercing noise. But how do you turn it off? The person has to find you, wherever you are by then, and take the pin to put it back in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, I wouldn't mind you getting me one of these...

I think it helps u shit better. And if you're drunk, you would probably try to aim at those fish while ur pissing :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home