Nostalgia
"Don't let someone become a priority in your life, when you're just an option in theirs."
I got this line stuck in my head since yesterday and it just brings so much nostalgia. I can understand why the futurists despised nostalgia and sentimentality. It makes you all upset and fragile. And it kinda gets to you when you witness situations overflowing with emotions. At this rate I'm going to find myself holding on to something that doesn't even exist.
I got this line stuck in my head since yesterday and it just brings so much nostalgia. I can understand why the futurists despised nostalgia and sentimentality. It makes you all upset and fragile. And it kinda gets to you when you witness situations overflowing with emotions. At this rate I'm going to find myself holding on to something that doesn't even exist.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home