Friday, January 12, 2007

Just to tell the world I'm still alive.

I kill myself a little each day. With each fading dream and passing opportunity I waste the potential to become what I should be. Instead, late mornings make for later nights and acquainting myself with people who do not comprehend is always a prevalent theme. I am fading swiftly, burning out much before my time.

But it does not feel as though I have failed, so, perhaps, I have not. In fact, maybe the cosmos have ordained this fall so that I may rise again to attain that greatness which you people are speaking of at such great length. Please, God, tell me that you are on my side because this once I could use a little help. I was not made to cope with all of this on my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home