When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
So the forces at work have finally cornered me and pummled me into submission through a series of rides on the emotional rollar coaster. There are few things I find more frightening than a rollar coaster, a metaphorical coaster describing my emotional well being is one of them.
Lately I haven't been living my life the way I ought to. My straight edge turned into a right angle. I've been feeling utterly worthless and going through some self loathing. This became evident in my every day life. My bowling was suffereing. I felt like practically any talent I had was slowly fading, that I was completely losing it essentially. No matter what I did there was a constant marque scrolling through my brain exclaming "I am not good enough" or "I can't do this." But come to think of it, any talent or blessing I have was never mine to begin with. It's all on loan from the Almighty.
I guess that loan is due.
Lately I haven't been living my life the way I ought to. My straight edge turned into a right angle. I've been feeling utterly worthless and going through some self loathing. This became evident in my every day life. My bowling was suffereing. I felt like practically any talent I had was slowly fading, that I was completely losing it essentially. No matter what I did there was a constant marque scrolling through my brain exclaming "I am not good enough" or "I can't do this." But come to think of it, any talent or blessing I have was never mine to begin with. It's all on loan from the Almighty.
I guess that loan is due.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home