Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Life is ugly to the ugly

Why do I feel this way, as if I've left something behind and I'll never get it back. And that something means a lot. It's a pain feeling like this, its like living in hell. How much should we hold, on to something that came and left. You don't know if they'd return. Sometimes they don't ever return at all. They say, old doors have to be closed for new ones to open. But what if it's too big, too heavy a door?

And why let them in easily? Or hold on to them so tightly in the first place? Because you'll be the one left with nothing when they're all gone. Maybe I have compromised my mission. I shouldn't have let my defenses down.

I never liked valentine's day. The sight of seeing people having fun, people having company and being loved. Yet, I'm here all alone. But I'm used to people leaving in my life anyway, they come and go. So I guess its nothing new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home