Thursday, February 08, 2007

To you

I used to be able to tell you everything, you always knew. And I wouldn't have quit if not for you, I guess my lungs would have been half rotten by now if it hadn't been for you.

I remember all those times when we would talk, just about everything we wanted to share. Funny how I don't remember you telling me about your feelings, while I could just spill everything out to you, I suppose there was always just this one thing I never could bring myself to say.

And now I can't seem to find the right words to say to you. Things keep getting more awkward each time we talk, I really wish we could just laugh and talk like we used to. I really really wish you'd look me up, even if it was just once, because I've been the only one looking, and I don't feel like I ever mattered.

I wish you knew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home