DON'T FIGHTING LEH
I must not punch my classmate's hairy face I must not punch my classmate's hairy face I must not punch my classmate's hairy face I must not punch my classmate's hairy face I must not punch my classmate's hairy face I must not punch my classmate's hairy face I must not punch my classmate's hairy face I must not punch my classmate's hairy face I must not punch my classmate's hairy face I must not punch my classmate's hairy face I must not punch my classmate's hairy face I must not punch my classmate's hairy face I must not punch my classmate's hairy face I must not punch my classmate's hairy face I must not punch my classmate's hairy face I must not punch my classmate's hairy face I must not punch my classmate's hairy face.
I'm very tempted to take out the chocolate man. Even better if I could knock out his front teeth so he would shut up and stop bragging. Thank god I didn't take up kung fu or I would have given him one of those sweet and sour flying kicks. Amen.
I'm very tempted to take out the chocolate man. Even better if I could knock out his front teeth so he would shut up and stop bragging. Thank god I didn't take up kung fu or I would have given him one of those sweet and sour flying kicks. Amen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home