Yes, I'm obviously not a very consistent blogger. In fact, if I may, this blog seems to be an outlet for my frustration and anger. Trust me, there are deleted posts from my "angst-days" (which I haven't gotten over yet) that you do not want to see.
I'm quite happy where I am right now though. NP has been awesome in that the people here are great(okay, maybe some of them aren't). Not to mention the awesome gym(yes, I'm turning into a gym rat!). The only thing I could possibly be dissatisfied with my KNNBCCB classmate.
But I'd rather be here than anywhere else. (:
I'm quite happy where I am right now though. NP has been awesome in that the people here are great(okay, maybe some of them aren't). Not to mention the awesome gym(yes, I'm turning into a gym rat!). The only thing I could possibly be dissatisfied with my KNNBCCB classmate.
But I'd rather be here than anywhere else. (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home