UP FUCK THE SHUT
Seriously man, some people really need to learn to shut up and keep comments to themselves. Today, I was gymmed with KUM XIA(code name). And that guy has the biggest mouth in the whole wide world man. He keeps talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking cock. 'wah james your biceps very big ah! *touches my biceps while I'm doing bicep curls*', 'eh 10kg each side too light la (he couldn't even hit 8 reps with 10kg on each side)', 'eh james you do this for what? no use one la blah blah blah blah'My biceps big ah? Your mouth also very big leh. Your mouth is so big you can eat yourself inside out you dickhead. And when he touched my biceps, I knew there was something wrong with that fagg. Get away from me homo!
Today was pretty alright, besides the fact that I gymmed with some gay ass fagg.

2 Comments:
haha!u attract homos!!(:eh eh!so did he give the 'woah' and impressed expression when he touched ur biceps?!hahaha
yea, sort of... but i think it was quite fake la. my bisceps so small. his are like bigger than mine. i think he was just mocking me.
Post a Comment
<< Home