Reality
It's been more than 4 years since my grandma got demented. The disease is in it's last stage now and I always thought that such things only happen in tv shows, to other families.
So what do I do now when it happens to me? Sometimes I just can't help but feel that life's unfair.
Yes, I may indulge myself in self-pity for as long as I want, but I don't think many of you go through what I, or rather, my family has to deal with.
So why us? Why lucky me?
So what do I do now when it happens to me? Sometimes I just can't help but feel that life's unfair.
Yes, I may indulge myself in self-pity for as long as I want, but I don't think many of you go through what I, or rather, my family has to deal with.
So why us? Why lucky me?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home