Monday, January 14, 2008

Chains of misery

Forgive my intermission. I have been drifting again lately, swerving in and out of reality and moods. 2008 hasn't been good so far, what with the sudden loss of motivation(again) and sucky academics.

I have once again neglected the responsibility I have to myself and others. I broke my promise. Call it a lack of motivation, a lack of determination, lack of faith, or just pure impetuousness; either way, I was careless and selfish and stupid.

I've been given too many chances and I keep pushing my luck. It struck me today, after a short chat with bryan; that chances don't come easy, and I need to change. I've got to make it right this time round.

Having said that, it's gonna be a tough road ahead. Change is never easy, and it's gonna hit me hard this time round as I go through another bout of 'cold turkey' and pick myself up from the unnecessary mess I've landed myself in. Fuck peer pressure. But like they say, change for the ones you love.

Time will tell

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

james! i sprained my ankle and fell on my knee cap during the great trip. ahah. i feel soo retarded but it was still a very fun trip despite all that((:

8:16 PM  
Blogger james said...

hello farhani! yeah serene told me about it! and glad you had fun (:

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home