Big mistake
I am going nowhere. I realise I've hit a dead end once again and this leaves me with only one option: go in reverse and hope I find another path to turn around.
My recent behaviour has been rather out of character, this is not what I was born to be. I have become a loathsome shell of what I had aspired to be, resorting to memories of half-cracked dreams and squandered chances. I spend hours reflecting upon wasted opportunities and the naivete with which they were allowed to be squandered.
All of this is pure impetuousness and stupidity. I was selfish and in that selfishness I lost sight of what is important. I used to never let this happen.
Is it catching up, or am I facing the error of my ways? Either way, we shall see.
My recent behaviour has been rather out of character, this is not what I was born to be. I have become a loathsome shell of what I had aspired to be, resorting to memories of half-cracked dreams and squandered chances. I spend hours reflecting upon wasted opportunities and the naivete with which they were allowed to be squandered.
All of this is pure impetuousness and stupidity. I was selfish and in that selfishness I lost sight of what is important. I used to never let this happen.
Is it catching up, or am I facing the error of my ways? Either way, we shall see.

1 Comments:
hey hey!!i dunno what u're exactly feeling right now,but jus bear wif it..cause holiday is coming soon!!c'mon!cheer up and i know u can sort things out well!!(:take care.
Post a Comment
<< Home