Still on the face of this world
Before this starts to disappear away altogether, I should get down to some blog reviving. I don't think anyone even reads this blog anymore but heck, it's always good to have an outlet to pen my thoughts.
The past five months or so have been phenomenal, in both good and bad ways.
Sometimes I'd question the purpose of certain situations. And no matter how hard you try to make the best out of them, they still can't satisfy. People often say "if life throws you lemons, make lemonade". But what if life throws you a bucket full of shit?
I wish I had a booklet filled with textbook styled model answers for life, but truth is, popular doesn't sell it. Neither does MPH or any other bookstore.
This world has more than enough philosophical quotes, and is teeming with self-help books. But all they serve to provide is comfort, not answers. Wounds heal, but the skin never returns to the same flawlessness it once had. And it's funny how most of us are able to pick ourselves up and move on even though there's a part of us that's still waiting for answers.
I need some answers
The past five months or so have been phenomenal, in both good and bad ways.
Sometimes I'd question the purpose of certain situations. And no matter how hard you try to make the best out of them, they still can't satisfy. People often say "if life throws you lemons, make lemonade". But what if life throws you a bucket full of shit?
I wish I had a booklet filled with textbook styled model answers for life, but truth is, popular doesn't sell it. Neither does MPH or any other bookstore.
This world has more than enough philosophical quotes, and is teeming with self-help books. But all they serve to provide is comfort, not answers. Wounds heal, but the skin never returns to the same flawlessness it once had. And it's funny how most of us are able to pick ourselves up and move on even though there's a part of us that's still waiting for answers.
I need some answers

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home